Jasper Red Bear Necklace Gentle Giant Vitality Stone Silver Choker
A gentle giant, your Red Jasper bear brings you nurturing energies when you need it most. Are you feeling stressed? Constantly ill? Tired and run down? Wear this gemstone necklace and gain back that vitality that was once a vibrant part of you. Dig deep and embrace the energy of the bear animal totem.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Jasper Necklace is for you:
- You are an animal lover
- You are attracted to the color red
- The bear can definitely be your spirit animal
- You like to wear your healing crystals in unique ways
- You need supportive energies
WHY WEAR THIS JASPER BEAR NECKLACE?
- This is a choker necklace. Your pendant will be featured front and center at your throat for all to admire
- Shows off your collarbone and can be worn with open-neck tops
- The neck wire and the pendant are both flat and smooth against your neck
- You can feel the difference between authentic gemstone vs. cheap synthetic
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Jasper helps you to root to the Earth. Its grounding energies keep you stable and sane. Instead of floating off into a land of daydreams, Jasper reminds you to keep both feet on the ground. Especially when you are not feeling your best, Jasper brings you back to a balanced state of health.
- Positive Affirmation: "I stand by your side when you need support"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac sign Aries
Your new necklace features a Brecciated Red Jasper bear. This is a natural stone with mottled red, white, clear and black patterns. The bear-shaped stone hangs from a silver-plated bail on a flat silver-plated brass neck wire. The choker is secured with a lobster claw clasp and can be adjusted between 15 and 16 inches long.
Necklace Dimensions: 15-16 inches x 3mm
Metal: Silver-Plated Brass
Clasp Measurement: 10x6mm
The bear symbolizes thoughtfulness, independence, and reflection. When we are overwhelmed with everyday life, our bear spirit animal reminds us to take a break, relax and regenerate. We can take a step back, meditate and contemplate on our priorities.
The bear crystal also reminds us to be self-sufficient. Rather than relying on or blaming others, we should take control of our lives and quickly learn from our lessons.
Wear bear jewelry or hold a bear crystal figurine to focus in on this mighty creature's spiritual energies.
Colors: Red, White, Black, Clear
Size: 1.1 x 0.9 inches
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Jasper will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
The plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time. Use the clasp gently so not to pull apart the chain links.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Jasper Bear Necklace, you will love the Tigers Eye Bear Necklace.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Jasper Stone Meanings & Uses
- Your Necklace Guide
- Your Guide to Animal Symbolism
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.