Red Jasper Necklace Wild West Bull Skull on Brown Leather
Proudly showcase your wild side when you wear this Jasper skull bull necklace front and center. Red Jasper shines as your emblem of strength. Gain the rush of power, motivation, and confidence as you ride into the sunset donning your new jewel. This adjustable necklace can be collected in both silver and gold.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You enjoy westerns, cowboys, and the wild west
- You need to activate your Root Chakra
- You like the color red
- You are ready to conquer your fears
- You need a supportive stone
WHY WEAR THIS BULL SKULL NECKLACE?
- The adjustable cord can be worn at multiple lengths
- Great design for both men and women
- Genuine Jasper is an upgrade from cheap trinkets
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Jasper helps you to root to Earth. Its grounding energies keep you stable and sane. Instead of floating off into a land of daydreams, Jasper reminds you to keep both feet on the ground. Especially when you are not feeling your best, Jasper brings you back to a balanced state of health.
- Positive Affirmation: "I conquer insecurities"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
Your new necklace features a bull skull charm and genuine Red Jasper gemstones. The deep red stone may show black inclusions and is polished into a shiny bead. The bead and charm are strung on thick brown leather secured with a sliding clasp.
Leather Cord: 16-33 inches adjustable
Metal: Gold Plated Zinc Alloy
Metal Charm: 39 x 28 millimeters
Colors: Red, Black
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- All metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Red Jasper Necklace, you will love the Jasper Bear Necklace.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.