Libyan Desert Glass Necklace Sun-Star-Sand Trinity Sterling Silver
Glow with the trinity of sun, star, and sand power when you wear this sterling silver Libyan Desert Glass necklace. Each Great Sand Sea Glass is rare and original, glistening with sunny essence that warms your inner soul. The astral treasure is crafted from real yellow Tektite of the Sahara Desert. You may feel as though you're flying through space to a place of unmatched happiness each and every time you wear this Libyan Desert Glass necklace.
Your new necklace features an authentic Libyan Desert Glass stone. This is a translucent yellow meteorite in its organic, unaltered formation secured in a silver-steel pendant. The pendant hangs from a sterling silver curb chain secured with a spring clasp.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Measurements: The longer the chain, the larger the pendant:
16 inch necklace = 1.5 inch pendant
18-20-24 inch necklaces = 1.5 to 1.7 inch pendant
30 inch necklace = 2 to 2.5 inch pendant
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You feel happy connecting with nature's rarest minerals
- You love the color yellow
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish meteorites and the cosmic energy they hold
- You enjoy giving gifts that surprise and delight
WHY WEAR THIS TEKTITE NECKLACE?
- Sterling Silver ensures quality and beauty
- Comes in various lengths for layering
- Unisex design is great to gift to men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is assembled in California by Sheila Satin
Libyan Desert Glass is an Impactite Tektite from Egypt. Hold this ancient treasure to channel the energy of gods and pharaohs. It will bring you a greater understanding of history, your ancestry, and your fellow beings around the galaxy.
- Positive Affirmation: "I fly across the sun and stars to a place of true happiness"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus and Crown Chakras
LIBYAN DESERT GLASS ORIGIN
Libyan Desert Glass is also known as the Great Sand Sea Glass. It is found in East Sahara, Libya, and West Egypt over areas of tens of square kilometers. Although the origin of this glass is uncertain, it has long been considered of possible meteoritic origin. It is the purest natural silica glass ever found on earth. It has been dated back to about 26 million years ago and was used to make tools during the Pleistocene period. It is usually glassy yellow and either tumbled smooth by the sand or rocky.
Gemstones: Libyan Desert Glass
Weighs: 3.5 to 7 grams
Age: 26 million years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the meteorites, each stone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All authentic gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Keep the Libyan Desert Glass secure by not stretching the cage.
Sterling Silver will oxidize, clean it with a precious metal cloth or solution.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.