Libyan Desert Glass Necklace Yellow Star Sun Catcher Cage
The sun no longer feels out of reach when you capture its sunny essence in your Libyan Desert Glass cage necklace. Wear the magic of the cosmos close to your heart when you sport this stylish choker. You are the center of the solar system glowing with the balancing energy of this rare yellow Tektite. Boost your energy level and self confidence with raw Libyan Desert Glass.
Your new necklace features an authentic Libyan Desert Glass stone. This is a translucent yellow meteorite in its organic, unaltered formation secured in a silver-steel cage pendant. The pendant hangs from a thick brass choker necklace secured with a lobster claw clasp.
Metal: Silver Plated Brass
Pendant Measurements: 2 x 1 inch
Necklace Measurements: 15 to 16 inches, adjustable
Stone Size: 20-30mm
Stone Shape: Irregular
Stone Age: 27-29 million years
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 5.5
Each stone will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You are curious about outer space and alien civilizations
- You love the color yellow
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish historic meteorites and the energies they possess
- You wish to gift someone with a rare and unusual cosmic treasure
WHY WEAR THIS TEKTITE NECKLACE?
- Add strips of essential oils to the cage
- Add written wishes and manifestations to the cage
- The neck wire is flat and sturdy, smooth against your skin
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is assembled in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Libyan Desert Glass is an Impactite Tektite from Egypt. Hold this ancient treasure to channel the energy of gods and pharaohs. It will bring you a greater understanding of history, your ancestry, and your fellow beings around the galaxy.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am connected to creation"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus and Crown Chakras
LIBYAN DESERT GLASS ORIGIN
Libyan Desert Glass is also known as the Great Sand Sea Glass. It is found in East Sahara, Libya, and West Egypt over areas of tens of square kilometers. Although the origin of this glass is uncertain, it has long been considered of possible meteoritic origin. It is the purest natural silica glass ever found on earth. It has been dated back to about 26 million years ago and was used to make tools during the Pleistocene period. It is usually glassy yellow and either tumbled smooth by the sand or rocky.
All authentic stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Keep the Libyan Desert Glass secure by not stretching the cage.
Plated metals may oxidize, tarnish, and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For cleaning tips, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
- Be the VIP you deserve to be
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.