Libyan Desert Glass Pendant Power of Sol Raw Sun Gemstone
The power of the sun brightens your soul when you wear this authentic Libyan Desert Glass pendant. Sun God Sol watches over you and delivers happiness day after day through your natural yellow Tektite gemstone. Set on a sterling silver bail, this rare treasure encourages originality and embraces your true self.
Your new pendant features an authentic Libyan Desert Glass stone. This is a translucent yellow Tektite in its organic, unaltered formation hanging from a sterling silver bail.
Metal: Sterling Silver
Measurements: 1 to 1.5 inches, varies (includes bail)
Bail Opening: 2.5mm (necklace chain must be 2.5mm or less to fit)
DO YOU MATCH THIS PENDANT?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You feel happy connecting with nature's rarest minerals
- You love the color yellow
- You seek a high spiritual vibration
- You cherish meteorites and the cosmic energy they hold
- You enjoy giving gifts that surprise and delight
WHY WEAR THIS TEKTITE PENDANT?
- Raw Libyan Desert Glass is rare and powerful
- Sterling Silver ensures quality and beauty
- Place it on your favorite chain for the perfect look
- Unisex design is great to gift to men and women
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
Libyan Desert Glass is an Impactite Tektite from Egypt. Hold this ancient treasure to channel the energy of gods and pharaohs. It will bring you a greater understanding of history, your ancestry, and your fellow beings around the galaxy.
- Positive Affirmation: "Sun god Sol brightens my soul"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Solar Plexus and Crown Chakras
LIBYAN DESERT GLASS ORIGIN
Libyan Desert Glass is also known as the Great Sand Sea Glass. It is found in East Sahara, Libya, and West Egypt over areas of tens of square kilometers. Although the origin of this glass is uncertain, it has long been considered of possible meteoritic origin. It is the purest natural silica glass ever found on earth. It has been dated back to about 26 million years ago and was used to make tools during the Pleistocene period. It is usually glassy yellow and either tumbled smooth by the sand or rocky.
Age: 26 million years
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the Tektites, each Libyan Desert Glass will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All authentic Tektites should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Sterling Silver will oxidize, clean it with a precious metal cloth or solution.
When not wearing, store it somewhere safe or in the included Satin Crystals packaging.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.