Malachite Necklace Royal Pharaoh African Gem Double Green Copper
Shine like a Pharoah in this royal green African Malachite and copper gemstone necklace. Two deluxe strands of precious stones drape and adorn your neckline, drawing attention to your natural beauty and timeless style. Bright and sophisticated, your new jewel is perfect for any fancy affair or holiday soiree.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Malachite necklace is for you:
- You feel like you could be shining a little brighter in life
- You need a powerful boost to your aura
- You are drawn to the sophisticated look
- You love the color green and its connections with Mother Nature
- You are determined to fully love yourself
WHY WEAR DOUBLE MALACHITE NECKLACE?
- You get a statement look in just one piece of marvelous jewelry
- No fumbling with small clasps, the lobster claw clasp is large and in charge.
- The necklace is bold but lightweight, making it comfortable to wear all day long
- Genuine gemstones are a far cut above those cheap plastic baubles and unsightly synthetic trinkets
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Malachite is a pusher for life. This stone helps heal the cobwebs in your Heart Chakra and makes space for the Present Moment. This power stone is a motivator and it is there when you need some tough love.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am in control of my own life"
- Intentions: Love Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Heart Chakra
Your new necklace features two strands of genuine banded Malachite stones. These gemstones are roughly polished into roundish beads and strung with copper accent beads. The double-layered necklace is secured with a large copper lobster claw clasp.
Measurements: 20 and 21 inch strands (clasp 10x20mm)
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts. Malachite is a softer stone, so it can easily be scratched by anything harder than a nail.
The copper will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing it to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also home it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
- Inspiration for Malachite Emerald Isle Necklace
- Malachite Stone Meanings & Uses
- Shop the Full Necklace Collection
- A Necklace Guide
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals.
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.