Peridot Necklace Tropical Green Gemstone Fishbone Charm Black Travel Leather
Celebrate the tropics with your new Peridot fishbone necklace. Inspired by our trip to my mother's home country of Thailand, this necklace was a hit with both men and women in our group. Both Peridot and Thailand are known for their smiling energies. Capture this happy-go-lucky attitude with your unique gemstone treasure.
WHO MATCHES THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Peridot Necklace is for you:
- You are attracted to the tropical lifestyle
- You need a daily reminder to fully appreciate life
- You like to wear your healing crystals in unique ways
- You would like to open up your Heart Chakra
- You want to be more laid back
WHY WEAR THIS PERIDOT FISHBONE NECKLACE?
- It is long enough to slip over your head without having to fumble with a clasp.
- It is lightweight, easy to layer different lengths and create a comfortable statement look.
- The leather is smooth against your skin.
- You can feel the difference between authentic gemstone vs cheap synthetics.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Peridot is the most popular kid in school because of its charm. It is a stone that will smile wide and see the good in everyone. Embrace Peridot's friendly energies and make them your own. Let go of anger, jealousy, and fear. This gemstone helps you release petty emotions and focus on your happy destiny.
- Positive Affirmation: "I remind you that there's so much to smile about"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Intentions: Love Crystals
- Birthstone: August
- Horoscope Zodiac Sign: Leo
Your new necklace features a genuine Peridot gemstone. This is a translucent, fresh green stone full of crackling inclusions. The stone is polished into a round bead and wrapped with an antiqued brass fishbone charm on a 3mm round black leather cord. The cord is secured with a copper crimp and can be slipped over most heads without a clasp.
Metal: Antiqued-Brass, Copper
Necklace Length: 28 inches
Fishbone Skeleton Charm: 22 x 11mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Peridot will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
HOW TO CARE FOR THIS NECKLACE
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- New leather cord will arrive on the stiffer side. To soften, you can gently rub the cord with your favorite organic oil or just let it gradually soften over time with wear.
- Do not pull the cord too hard at the copper crimp fastening.
- The plated metals will oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry. You could also store it in the Satin Crystals gift box that it will arrive in.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Peridot Fishbone Necklace, you will love the Prosperity Fish Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.