Ruby Zoisite Bracelet Royal Lovers Eternal Passion Gemstone Red Green
Gallant Green Zoisite meets blushing Red Ruby to tell a magical love story through your gemstone bracelet. When two royal lovers collide, their passion lives eternally. This crystal treasure is meant for those seeking their soul mate and those renewing the vows of their current bond. When it's all about love, choose this timeless combination for a burst of passion.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET?
Can you relate to or do you aspire to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet will benefit you:
- You need a beautiful crystal that reminds you to stay positive in love
- Your Heart chakra could use a burst of passion
- You are a lover of mother nature's artwork
- You are drawn to rich, bold colors
- You love making a statement with your jewelry
WHY WEAR RUBY ZOISITE BRACELETS?
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
Comes in various lengths to layer for a statement look
- The eye-catching design brings you many compliments
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Go arm-in-arm into your love adventures with Ruby Zoisite. This healing crystal combines the two colors, green and pink, that vibrate best with your Heart chakra. If it's not self-love you seek, you can also focus on attracting positive relationships into your life with Ruby Zoisite.
- Positive Affirmation: "My passion lives eternally"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Intentions: Love Crystals
Your new bracelet features authentic Ruby Zoisite gemstones. These are green Zoisite gemstones with black Hornblende and the occasional red Ruby inclusion. The stones are polished into roundish beads and are beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord.
Gemstone: Ruby Zoisite
Colors: Green, Black, Red
Size: 9-10mm or 11-12mm
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes, and swimming.
Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
Store in the signature Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Ruby Zoisite Bracelet, you will love the Moss Agate Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.