Gemstone Egg Decorating Ideas
Gather all your favorite gemstone eggs. They are beautiful to behold, aren't they? The natural colors and patterns satisfy your senses. The powerful vibrations have you feeling joyous, and get you in an upbeat mood.
These genuine gemstone eggs have all kinds of benefits that you may have read about in our How to Use Crystal Healing Eggs article. They are exactly right for getting you in the Easter spirit, which you can learn about in Easter Eggs: A Celebration of Life.
Now, we'd like to share more ideas with you on how to decorate with your crystal eggs.
Watch the Inspirational Egg Video
Click to watch our video on decorating ideas for your gemstone eggs and how you can display them in your home, office and healing space.
Where to Put your Decorative Gemstone Eggs
Wooden napkin holders, acrylic crystal stands and stone rings make perfect display stands for your gemstone eggs. However, the possibilities are endless: display them in cups, baskets, bowls, planters, bottles, and anything you have around your house with a divet!
Here are ways to decorate your home with gemstone eggs:
Gemstone eggs are a natural fit for your kitchen. Eggs symbolize an abundance of fun, friends, and harvest. Here are some kitchen ideas to pursue that give your space a farmhouse touch:
- Place your gemstone eggs in rustic egg cartons
- Feature them in nested wooden boxes
- Display them on egg caddy stands
- Charge them up in the sunlight and moonlight by lining them along your kitchen windowsill
- Take it a step further and line them up according to the colors of the chakra
Get creative in the dining room using your gemstone eggs to create a colorful centerpiece. The dining table is the heart of your home, where friends and family gather to enjoy food and time together. Crystal eggs add to the pleasure:
- Trail a long piece of moss down the center of your dining table and lie the eggs on top
- Place gemstone eggs on cute egg cups. Elevate this look with gold jiggers or metallic shot glasses.
- If you are having a dinner party, place a gemstone egg in front of the guest according to what energies they need at the moment or whichever stone reminds you of their personality
- At the gift-giving time, present your guests with the gemstone egg to take home.
The living room is your prime real estate for home decoration. Here, your gemstone egg collection can be featured front and center for everyone to enjoy:
- Place gemstone eggs in an attractive basket on the coffee table
- Create an indoor crystal garden with your favorite gemstone egg as the star
- Incorporate gemstone eggs into your terrariums
- Pick one solo egg to be the shining belle of the ball under a bell jar
- Miniature plant pots make kitschy display stands for your gemstone eggs; fill them with a little moss or shredded wood excelsior for some padding
- Have some vintage bottles or collectible vials? Top them with gemstone eggs!
In the bedroom, choose two matching gemstone eggs and place one on each bedstand. This will balance the relationship with your partner.
If you are single and looking, have your egg by your bedstand for your manifestation goals. This way you'll remember to hold it whenever you are reciting your desires out loud to the Universe.
If you have trouble sleeping, try a small gemstone egg under your pillow. Choose sleepy time gemstone eggs like Amethyst, Moonstone or Celestite.
A place to unwind and rejuvenate, gemstone eggs can add a sense of serenity to your bathroom. Try these ideas:
- Leave a set of your favorite healing stones in your bathroom to use for self-massage and guasha facials
- If you already have a gemstone facial set you like to use, add an egg to the kit
- Place the eggs in a cushioned box or drawer or line them up on the counter if you have space
- You could even display them in your tea light candle holders
Depending on the stone, you could even massage with oils or lotion. Make sure to clean them with soap and water after each use and dry them for storage.
Your office space could use an attractive gemstone distraction. Here are some ideas to fit your crystal eggs into the setting:
- Stand the perfect palm-sized pair of gemstone eggs on your desk for when you feel stressed. Squeeze them to release tension and simultaneously strengthen your hand muscles after all of that repetitive typing
- If you are just starting out at a new job or business, display eggs on your desk or shelf. Eggs symbolize New Beginnings and will help you through the transition
- Place crystal eggs that are known for counteracting electromagnetic pollution, like Smoky Quartz, near your computer
- Large gemstone eggs are an impressive power piece for clients walking into your office. Display them front and center
Let the Decorating Begin
Have you decorated with any of these ideas? Where do you display your gemstone eggs?
We'd love to hear from you, whether you have personal stories to share or questions about your gemstone egg. You can email us directly or comment on the blog below.
Additional gemstone resources for you: