Why Moonstone Balls are Best
The reason I love Moonstone balls is because they hold the psychic yin energy of the moon while looking like little moons themselves. Having a Moonstone ball is like having your own private mini-moon.
We all want to touch the Moon. With Moonstone balls, you practically can!
Why not have three moons, like Pluto?
Don't settle just for one Moonstone ball. Show off one at home, one in the office, and keep one to hold in your hand for relaxation whenever you're feeling frantic.
White Rainbow Moonstone balls resemble the Full Moon. Black Sheen Moonstone balls resemble a New Moon or even a darkened Lunar Eclipse.
Did you know that Moonstone balls also come in pink, peach, tan, and sometimes even bronze? Well, they do!
Crystal Healing with Moonstone
To shed further light upon the power of Moonstone, here are its top healing properties:
- Moonstone is the Stone of New Beginnings, helping you find your way through major life transitions
- Moonstone is known as a feminine, yin crystal that keeps you feeling calm and nurtured
- Moonstone is the top pick for those looking to boost fertility and virility
- Moonstone charges off the moon and is known for opening up intuitive abilities and psychic visions
- Moonstone is a good gazing stone because its rainbows and/or sheen keep you entranced
Don't have a Moonstone ball yet?
Try it out. Find your Moonstone match at Satin Crystals.
You're about to fall in love with Moonstone Balls just as much as I have.
- Learn about Moonstone Meanings & Uses
- Join the Satin Crystals VIP Club