Blue Lace Agate Ring Oval Serenity Gem Antique Adjustable Brass
Gaze into the serene glossy gemstone of your Blue Lace Agate ring and let anxieties slip away. You choose to live in a state of serenity by adopting the zen vibrations of this beautiful, icy blue stone. Calm that mental chatter and take control of your own inner peace with this stunning Blue Lace Agate ring adorning you.
WHO MATCHES THIS AGATE RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Blue Lace Agate ring is for you:
- You are attracted to soft blue colors
- You could use some soothing energy in your life
- You are a singer, a performer or a presenter looking to open your Throat Chakra
- You prefer to wear rather than hold your crystal healing gemstones
WHY WEAR THIS AGATE RING?
- It fits a wide range of sizes. You can stack several on one finger.
- The stone fits snugly within its metal home, so it won't easily fall off.
- Authentic gemstones have a superior look and feel to synthetics.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each ring is created in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Blue Lace Agate is your counselor during times of stress. Its calming energies allow you to breathe deeply and let your troubles float away. This natural blue stone vibrates with the Throat Chakra, opening up your communication center and easing your transition to independence.
- Positive Affirmation: "I soothe your mind and calm your day"
- Primary Chakra: Throat Chakra
- Intentions: Calming Crystals
Your new ring features a natural Blue Lace Agate. This is a translucent blue banded stone polished into a smooth oval cabochon and set in an antiqued brass ring. The metal ring is adjustable and can be secured at your preferred length with pliers.
Metal: Antiqued Brass
Size: Adjustable 5 to 8 (Click to determine your Ring Size)
HOW TO ADJUST THIS RING
- Adjust the band to your desired size.
- Squeeze the locking tabs together from the sides with smooth pliers
- Fold the locking tabs over the band and trim off the excess metal.
- Alternately, squeeze the ring to your desired size and wear as-is if the tabs do not bother you.
Gemstone: Blue Lace Agate
Colors: White, Blue
Origin: South Africa
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Blue Lace Agate gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, veins, craters and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
The ring's metal is already antiqued, but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila, Lisa, and Ann Satin pick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
- Agate Stone Meanings & Uses
- Your Guide to Rings & Sizing
- How to Use Crystals for Calming
- Relaxation Crystals
- Shop the Full Ring Collection
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.