Think of all of the fun your fingers can have with a rainbow of crystal healing rings.
Unlike necklaces or earrings, rings remain in your vision throughout the day, making them extra enjoyable like candy for your eyes. Let your fingers absorb the healing energy and glow of gemstone rings as you go about your daily tasks.
Shop for a wide variety of crystal healing rings that beautify and energize, here at the Satin Crystals boutique.
Keep reading to learn how to do your ring measuring, about various styles, and how to choose the right rings based on your healing energy preferences.
Measuring for the perfect ring size
Determining your ring size
Use a measuring tape or a strip of paper to measure the base of your finger. Consult the International Ring Sizing chart above to determine what size ring to buy.
- Round up if necessary
- Measure at the end of the day, preferably in warm temperatures
- If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, measure both to get an average size
What do the fingers symbolize in crystal healing?
Are you considering using your gemstone rings for crystal healing purposes? Think about what each finger represents and to which chakras they are connected. This will guide you in your choices.
Wearing crystals on your thumbs boasts your unique style, the very thing that makes you, "you". It is the finger symbolizing your deepest wishes and desires. Let the dreams come to light. Choose a large statement ring like Dendritic Agate or Leopard Jasper to show off your bold personality and manifest your goals.
The thumbs are connected with your Sacral and Root Chakras. This is your connection with the earthly world and your physical manifestation in this lifetime. It is where you express yourself creatively and actively as a human being.
Also known as the pointer fingers, your index fingers represent your path in life. They literally point you in the right direction if you listen to your intuition.
The index fingers are connected with your knowing soul, your subconscious, the Crown and Third Eye Chakras. Wear spiritual rings like Amethyst or Blue Kyanite here form an eternal connection with your Higher Self.
Being front and center, the middle finger is all about your personal power; the way you present yourself to the world. If you want to emerge from an introverted personality, focus on wearing crystal healing rings at the middle finger.
Often associated with the Throat Chakra and the Solar Plexus Chakra, the middle finger has a direct connection to your communication and emotional centers. Wear blue rings like Blue Lace Agate or Turquoise to boost your self-expression. Wear rings like Citrine or Tigers Eye to boost your self-esteem.
All about love, commitment, and friendships, it is believed that your ring finger is directly connected to your heart. Even if you don't know much about rings, you know that the ring finger is reserved for promise rings, engagement rings and wedding rings- all symbols of eternal bonds.
Wear pink and green gemstones on the ring finger to promote a healthy Heart chakra. Consider Malachite rings to remove emotional traumas or Rose Quartz rings to open yourself up to appreciating the beauty in the world.
This little finger completes the power of your hands. It is a delicate, fun-loving companion to your other fingers. You want to choose small crystals for the pinky finger that will complement the healing rings you may be wearing on your other fingers.
For example, if you are wearing a Malachite ring to concentrate on digging out the emotional traumas of your heart, you may want to wear a Rose Quartz ring at the pinky to balance out Malachite's aggressive energies. This way you won't feel so overwhelmed should you have a lot of baggage coming up to the surface!
Can I wear rings on both hands?
Yes! You can wear rings on both hands; even all ten fingers at once if you are so inclined. Here at Satin Crystals, we believe in wearing as many rings as you are inspired to wear.
If you are looking to wear rings for crystal healing intentions, pay attention to which hand you are using:
- Your dominant hand (right hand if you are right-handed) is your transmitting hand, this is the hand that gives out energy
- Your non-dominant hand is your receiving hand, this is the hand that takes in energy to your body
Here are some real-life examples of putting the crystal healing hand into practice:
- You want to get rid of your excess yang or aggressive energies: Wear a Jasper ring on your dominant hand.
- You want to amplify your healing energies during a metaphysical practice: Wear a Quartz ring on your dominant hand.
- You you want to unblock your creative energies and let them flow freely: Wear a Carnelian ring on your dominant hand.
- You want to transmute negative energies into positive before they reach your body: Wear an Obsidian ring on your non-dominant hand.
- You want to infuse your nerves with soothing energies: Wear a Moonstone ring on your non-dominant hand.
- You want to go deep into a hypnotic state in meditation: Wear an Amethyst ring on your non-dominant hand.
Big chunky crystal rings are also known as statement rings. By wearing them, you are making a statement about your healing intentions and your quirky personality.
Statement rings are meant to be worn where they can be admired by all, be it a cocktail party, a fancy dinner or a jet setting trip to an exotic country.
When choosing to wear chunky crystal rings for healing purposes, they are excellent for meditating, chakra balancing and manifesting your desires.
Wear your chunky statement ring on your middle finger for a balanced impact, on your index finger to show off your confidence or on your thumb to be unique.
Depending on your comfort level, it may be a little hard to wear chunky rings while doing manual labor or computer work. But, for those of you who are accustomed to large jewelry, your statement rings may feel like an extension of your digits. You excel over the rest of us who can't do our chores in pretty rings.
Which finger do wedding rings go on?
In the United States, traditional wedding rings are worn on the ring finger of the left hand. Many Orthodox Christians wear their wedding ring on the right hand.
Depending on the country and tradition, it can go on either hand. If you want to find out more, read Wedding Ring Traditions from all of the World.
- Beaded Rings: provide a fun and fashionable way to wear your natural stone, chakra healing jewelry. Stone beads are strung on your ring with wire or professional jewelry cord.
- Metal Rings: Choose from different types of stones set in a variety of metal rings. Natural stone rings bring a unique aspect to your jewelry collection.
- Sterling Silver Rings: Enhance the sparkle of your natural healing gemstones with sterling silver. This precious metal is highly sought after and makes a valuable gift. It is hypoallergenic and a great sturdy investment.
- Stone Rings: Stone rings are solid bands of healing crystals polished to lie smooth on your fingers. Those who are not into metals will appreciate the feel of stone rings.
- Wire Wrapped Rings: Natural crystal healing stones are wrapped in an assortment of wires for a fun and eclectic energy.
Based on tradition and historic symbolism, here is what rings on each of your fingers mean:
Pinky Finger - signified a man was married in the 19th and 20th centuries, could also be a signet ring to signify a man's family and ancestry. Pinky rings are also popular with those who have a mafia organized crime connection. A ring on the right pinky could mean professional status in some careers.
Ring Finger - depending on the culture this could be the left or right ring finger. It signifies promises, engagements and wedding rings in many cultures. In other societies, it could also be a chastity ring symbolizing abstinence.
Middle Finger - signifies power and status among nobility.
Index Finger - is a high impact finger to show off an important ring but has no historical significance.
Thumbs - same as left index finger, no particular significance historically. Thumb rings can show off your unique style and signal to others that you don't follow the mainstream.
***If you are looking for metaphysical finger meanings, refer to the section at the beginning of the article regarding crystal healing rings.
Add to your Ring Collection
How is your ring collection looking? Did you get some new ideas on wearing and healing with crystal rings?
If you have any stories, questions or comments, feel free to contact us anytime. We are happy to hear from you.