Blue Lace Agate Ring Adjustable Sterling Heavenly Wonderland
Blue Lace Agate captures the energy of a perfect summer morning. Transport yourself to a mystical wonderland where the skies are still crystal blue, a slight breeze plays upon your cheeks and your laughter rings out carefree throughout the day. This is the heavenly spot from which Blue Lace Agate vibrates. Wear this beautiful gemstone ring and encompass eternal beauty, joy, and youthful wonder.
DO YOU MATCH THIS RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this Blue Lace Agate ring is for you:
- You appreciate a soft, sophisticated look
- You could use a constant reminder to laugh and let go
- You seek an energy of relaxation
- You often find yourself embroiled in irrelevant drama
- You are attracted to heavenly blue colors
WHY WEAR THIS BLUE LACE AGATE RING?
- It fits a wide range of sizes; you can stack several on one finger
- The stone fits snugly within its metal home, so it won't easily fall off
- 92.5% sterling silver is a premium hypoallergenic metal
- Authentic gemstones have a superior look and feel over synthetics
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each ring is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Blue Lace Agate is your counselor during times of stress. Its calming energies allow you to breathe deeply and let your troubles float away. This natural blue stone vibrates with the Throat Chakra, opening up your communication center and easing your transition to independence.
- Positive Affirmation: "I am the face of pure joy"
- Primary Chakra: Throat Chakra
- Intentions: Calming Crystals
Your new ring features a natural Blue Lace Agate. This is a translucent blue-banded stone polished into a smooth oval cabochon and set in an antiqued sterling silver ring. The metal ring is adjustable and can be secured at your preferred length with pliers.
Metal: Antiqued Sterling Silver
Size: Adjustable 5 to 8 or 7 to 11, choose your preferred size when ordering.
HOW TO ADJUST THIS RING
- Adjust the band to your desired size.
- Squeeze the locking tabs together from the sides with smooth pliers
- Fold the locking tabs over the band and trim off the excess metal.
- Alternately, squeeze the ring to your desired size and wear as-is if the tabs do not bother you.
Gemstone: Blue Lace Agate
Colors: White, Blue
Origin: South Africa
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Blue Lace Agate gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, veins, craters, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
The ring's metal is already antiqued but may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. Sterling silver can be polished with a silver polishing cloth or in a special anti-tarnish solution.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.