Amethyst Ring Sparkling Faceted Purple Spiritual Gemstone Silver
Sparkle your way to the spiritual kingdom with real purple Amethyst. This dazzling ring connects you with your metaphysical side while adding a sophisticated shine to your everyday. Wear Amethyst jewelry to elevate your style and float to a higher realm.
DO YOU MATCH THIS AMETHYST RING?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this faceted Amethyst ring is for you:
- You could benefit from more spiritual energy in your life
- You are attracted to the color purple
- You want to balance your Crown chakra
- You love sparkling gemstones
- You believe in the metaphysical world
WHY WEAR THIS AMETHYST RING?
- The ring is open-backed to see through the stone clearly
- Faceted stones heighten your level of sophistication
- Authentic gemstones are an upgrade from synthetic trinkets; you can feel the difference immediately
- Feel good knowing you support an American business
- Each ring is assembled in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Amethyst is the ultimate gemstone to connect your upper chakras with your Higher Self. It is a stone of high vibrations, helping you to trust your intuition and lift up your meditative state. Relating to the head area, Amethyst is a popular stone to relieve tensions from overthinking, insomnia, headaches, and nightmares. Gaze into the soothing purple colors and be lifted up to a higher dimension.
Learn More About Amethyst and watch the video.
- Positive Affirmation: "I shine in the metaphysical realm"
- Intentions: Meditation Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
- Birthstones: February
- Zodiac Stones: Capricorn, Pisces
Your new ring features authentic Amethyst gemstone. This is a translucent purple gem facet-cut into an oval cabochon and set in a sterling silver filled ring.
Metal: Sterling Silver Filled
Size: Choose your size when ordering (Click to determine your Ring Size)
Size: 10 - 12mm, varies
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Amethyst gemstone will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, veins, craters, and inclusions.
All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
Silver filled metals may oxidize and change colors naturally over time. Keep it clean with a polishing cloth.
Keep the ring safe when not wearing. It can be stored in the signature Satin Crystals gift box.
The repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right, please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Amethyst ring, you will love the Ametrine Bracelet.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Amethyst Stone Meanings & Uses
- Your Guide to Rings & Sizing
- 10 Unique Gifts for Jewelry Lovers
- Shop the Full Ring Collection
- Be in the know, be a VIP
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Note: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.