Crazy Lace Agate Cufflinks Exciting Style Yellow Stones in Silver
Insert these Crazy Lace Agate cufflinks into your wardrobe and go from dull to dazzling. These are the unexpected and exciting accessories you were meant to wear. Catch the attention of onlookers with these Crazy Lace Agate cufflinks that give you a big pop or originality.
Positive Affirmation: "I like to live beyond the norm"
Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus
Intentions: Grounding Crystals
The yellow-toned Crazy Lace Agate stones show a variety of patterns, patches, and bands ranging from subtle to bold. They are polished into round cabochons and set in silver brass, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Metal: Silver Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Stone Size: 12mm
Stone Origin: Mexico
Stone Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Stone Hardness: 6.5-7
Each Crazy Lace Agate will differ in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
Benefit immediately from the power of Crazy Lace Agate stones. With Crazy Lace Agate, you no longer need to hide your true self. Break free from the mold by being confident and comfortable with your eccentricities. Happiness can't be found until you are true to yourself, and Crazy Lace Agate crystals are here to help with this. Surprise your peers with the new, true, better you. Learn more in What is Agate?
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally, get noticed and complimented for your eccentric, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; Agate cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have supported an American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Want more? Shop the Agate Collection.
Agate is one of the harder stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 6.5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
- Learn about cufflink wear in the Cufflinks Guide.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you live in the USA, we offer Free Standard shipping. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout for your convenience.
International shipping is available to most countries. See our Shipping Policy.
You are protected by our 30-day return period. See our Return Policy.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get beauty, quality, and authenticity with Satin Crystals. Sheila, Lisa, and Ann pick each stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If something's not right, please contact us so we can resolve your issue fuss-free.
3. You are given friendly personalized service. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation.
You may post any questions, comments, or stories about this product in the box below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.