Moqui Marble Bloodstone Bracelet Shaman Stone Native Power Cage
Capture the shamanic power of the endangered Moqui Marble while you can. This cozy cage bracelet provides a safe sanctuary for the Moqui stone, which is now illegal to harvest and nearly extinct from the market. Strung with energetic Bloodstone, the original design shows off your unique style while revealing the secret knowledge of the ancient past.
WHO MATCHES THIS BRACELET
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, the Moqui & Bloodstone bracelet is for you:
- You love standing out in a world full of monotony
- You wish to connect with ancient wisdom
- You want to fully appreciate the present moment
- You are attracted to Earth energies
- You feel good knowing you have something rare and precious
WHY WEAR MOQUI CAGE BRACELETS
- Easy to slip on and off; no more battling with impossible clasps
- Enhance your bracelet with strips of aromatherapy or drop essential oils directly onto the Moqui Marble itself
- Add written strips of your manifestation goals into the cage to enhance your Law of Attraction practice
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
Moqui Marbles bring you deep spiritual knowledge and native powers. They are called Shaman Stones because they were used by indigenous Moqui Indians in spiritual ceremonial rituals. Bloodstone is a sacrificing stone, helping to heal your troubled past. Leaving your problems behind, you can move into the future with great courage and strength. Learn More About Moqui Marbles and watch the in-depth video in Bloodstone Meanings.Positive Affirmation: "I make a unique mark on Earth"
Intentions: Grounding Crystals
Chakra Healing: Root Chakra
Your new bracelet features a genuine, undrilled brown Moqui Marble set in a vintage brass cage charm. The featured charm is strung with natural Indian Bloodstone. Indian Bloodstone is a forest green stone that may show red, white, and yellow inclusions. It is polished into roundish beads and is beaded on sturdy stretch cord.
Metal: Vintage Brass
Cage Measurements: 1.25 x 0.75 inches
Gemstones: Bloodstone, Moqui Marbles
Colors: Green, Red, White, Yellow, Brown
Origin: India & USA
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
Hardness: Bloodstone is a 7, Moqui Stones are 4-5
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
This bracelet should be slipped on and off carefully. Overstretching the cage may cause the Moqui Marble to become insecure.
Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes, and swimming. Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
The vintage brass will oxidize and antique naturally over time.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you like this Moqui Marble Bracelet, you will love the Moqui Marble Earrings.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.