Moss Agate Bracelet 11mm Lush Green Round Stone Stretch
WHY WEAR MOSS AGATE BRACELETS
- Each gemstone bead is unique in its patterns but they come together to create a forest of spiritual bliss right on your wrists.
- Gaze into the calming inclusions of your Moss Agate when you're feeling stressed. It quickly eases your fears and roots you back to reality.
- Have the power of Earth at the tip of your fingers.
- Easy to slip on and off. Comfortable for all-day wear.
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business. Each bracelet is beaded in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you have any of these personality traits, these bracelets are a match for you...
- Nature lovers
- Curious Seekers
- Earthy Fashionistas
- Creative Artists
Moss Agates are stones of compatibility and friendship. They circulate with Life Energy to help your personal growth and the growth of other living things around you.
Learn more about Agate and watch the video on this popular stone.
- Positive Affirmation: "It's time to stop, breath deep, and inhale the wonders of the world"
- Primary Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Gemini & Taurus
Your new translucent Moss Agate stones are full of green, moss-like inclusions. The gemstones are polished into smooth roundish 11-12mm beads but retain their organic dips, craters, and veins. The beads are beaded on a sturdy elastic stretch cord and can be stacked with other stretch bracelets.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need smaller or larger sizes, please contact us.
Gemstone: Moss Agate
Colors: Green, White, Clear
Size: 9-10 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each Agate bead will differ from the other in patterns, colors, and inclusions.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
Agate is one of the harder stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 6.5 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes and swimming. Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose. Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30 day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of this bracelet, you'll also want to add Moss Agate Hoop Earrings to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
- Bracelet Guide
- Agate Bracelet Collection
- How to Heal the Heart Chakra
- Healing Plants with Crystals
- Shop Full Bracelet Collection