Pyrite Bracelet Go for Gold Confident Winner Oval Medallion Gems
You've got a lot to boast about. This Pyrite Winner Bracelet isn't shy about letting the world know of your talents and success. The chunky metallic gold piece makes a grand statement, preparing you to forge ahead with head held high. Wear the powerful gemstone bracelet and go for gold.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this bracelet is for you:
- You are ready to show off your confident power
- You need protection from outside forces
- You are seeking grounding energies
- You could use a stone of abundance
- You like an industrial, steampunk style
WHY WEAR THIS PYRITE BRACELET?
- These organic gemstones lie cool and flat on the skin
- No fumbling with impossible clasps; easy to slip on and off
- Comes in a range of sizes for the perfect fit
- Unisex design makes an eye-catching jewel for both men and women
- Feel good knowing you support an eco-friendly American business
- Each bracelet is handmade in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
Pyrite is your deflective defense, protecting you from unwanted energy. Like a shiny shield, this healing stone bounces negative vibrations back to its owner. Safe in your own personal space, Pyrite allows you to focus on balancing your chakras and meridians instead of worrying about outside attacks.
- Positive Affirmation: "I know I am worthy"
- Intentions: Abundance Crystals
- Chakra Healing: Root Chakra
- Zodiac Stones: Capricorn
Your new bracelet features authentic Pyrite gemstones. Pyrite, also known as Fools Gold, is a metallic stone with a subtle gold-tone and black veins. The stones are polished into oval beads and are strung on sturdy elastic stretch cord.
WHAT IS MY TRUE BRACELET SIZE?
To determine your bracelet size, measure around the area of your wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie. For an instructional video and tutorial, visit Bracelet Sizing Guide.
We offer a wide range of sizes in stretch bracelets from 5.5 to 8.25 inches. If you need larger or smaller sizes, please contact us.
Treatment: Natural, Stabilized
*Due to the organic nature of the stones, each authentic bead will differ from the other in shape, patterns, colors, and inclusions.
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
All-natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Stretch cord should be taken off when showering, washing dishes, and swimming.
Stretch bracelets should be slipped on and off the wrist with care. Do not overstretch.
Stretch cord will naturally stretch out over time. Please have your stretch bracelets restrung whenever you feel them becoming loose.
Store the bracelet in the Satin Crystals gift box or somewhere just as safe.
Restringing service is complimentary for VIP club members.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
If you like the look of these bracelets, you'll also want to add the Pyrite Ankle Bracelet to your collection.
People also searched for...
Related Articles and Links...
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals.Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.