Agate Medley Necklace Festival of Botswana Moss Crazy Lace Trio
Treat your aura to a festival of fun when you adorn it with this multi-strand Agate Medley necklace. Botswana Agate, Moss Agate, and Crazy Lace Agate show off your wild and colorful personality. Celebrate your joy, expression, and originality with this hand-made crystal treasure.
DO YOU MATCH THIS NECKLACE?
Can you relate to one or more of these qualities? If so, this necklace is for you:
- You love a splash of color
- You want to be wild and free
- You embrace your eccentricities
- You are all about wide smiles and deep laughter
- You enjoy wearing unique designer jewelry
WHY WEAR THIS AGATE MEDLEY NECKLACE?
- The stones are smooth and cool against your skin
- Multi-layered to provide a statement look in one piece of jewelry
- Genuine gemstones feel much better than synthetic alternatives
- Feel good knowing you support a handmade American business
- Each necklace is hand-beaded in California, the USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals
AGATE METAPHYSICAL MEANINGS
Agate is a steadfast stone, rooting you firmly to this Earth. Grounding you to the present moment, it helps you to access your physical energy. Physical energy is what you need to make things happen. Rather than feeling spaced out in a world of unrealized dreams, Agate helps you focus on meeting your goals.
- Positive Affirmation: "I accept my wild side"
- Primary Chakra: Heart and Root Chakras
- Intentions: Earth Crystals
Your new necklace features genuine a trio of Agate gemstones. Botswana Agate has a translucent gray background with striking rhythmic patterns of brown and white bands. Crazy Lace Agate displays creamy white, brown, black, gold, and occasional pink swirls. Moss Agate is a translucent stone full of green moss-like inclusions. The natural stones are polished into round-ish beads and beaded on a necklace secured with a toggle clasp.
Metal: Copper Plated Brass
Clasp Measures: 18mm
Gemstone: Botswana, Crazy Lace & Moss Agate
Colors: White, Brown, Gray, Pink, Green, Yellow
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
- All gemstones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures upon hard impacts.
- You may need to adjust the strands before wearing
- The metal parts may oxidize and change colors naturally over time.
- Hang the necklace up when you are not wearing them to avoid getting tangled with other jewelry.
- You could also store it in the included Satin Crystals gift box.
- Repair of this item is complimentary for VIP club members.
- For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP AT SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality, and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are a boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible for several countries. Please see our Shipping Policy.
30-day hassle-free returns. Please see our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.