Howlite Cufflinks Gold Handsome White Gray Natural Gemstone
It's time to write. It's time to type. It's time to get inspired. With Howlite on your wrists, you're ready for the words to flow. Choose Howlite cufflinks when you're looking for smooth energy to connect your mind to your creative motions.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally get noticed and complimented for your amazing, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
WHO MATCHES THIS GEMSTONE
If you have or aspire to any of these traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Creative Writers
- Working Professionals
- Spiritual Lightworkers
- Business Travelers
- Formal Party Goers
Howlite puts you on the right path and gets you to where you need to go. Instead of straying off into dead end life decisions, follow the path to happiness with Howlite. Use this crystal at the Crown Chakra and connect to your Higher Self. Your Higher Self sees the big picture and will never lead you astray.
- Positive Affirmation: "I write the story of my life"
- Primary Chakra: Crown Chakra
- Intentions: New Beginnings Crystals
- Birthstone: Horoscope Zodiac signs Cancer
Your new cufflinks feature natural white Howlite stones showing random gray vein inclusions. They are polished into 12mm round cabochons and set in gold-plated, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Colors: Gray, White
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each Howlite will differ from the other in patterns, colors and inclusions.
Metal: Gold-Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Howlite is one of your softer stones. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 3 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
All natural stones should be handled with care. They are subject to fractures on impact.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear. If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30 day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
People also searched for..
Related Articles and Links..
- Cufflinks Guide
- How to Wear Cufflinks
- Lifestyle ideas for Cufflinks
- Women can wear Cufflinks, Too
- Shop the Full Cufflinks Collection