Red Jasper Cufflinks Bold Pop of Crystal Healing Color in Gold Metal
Be bright and bold with Red Jasper cufflinks. These fiery round gemstones bring you the confidence you seek. Wear these gold accessories loud and proud and bring that pop of color to your formal attire.
WHY YOU NEED THESE CUFFLINKS
- Finally get noticed and complimented for your amazing, eye-catching style.
- Say goodbye to fashion stress. Cufflinks easily accessorize your formal wear. They help you stand out at work, business meetings, weddings, and fancy dinners.
- No fumbling around: easily opens and closes with bullet back clasps.
- Be praised for your thoughtfulness and originality; gemstone cufflinks make unique gifts for both men and women.
- Feel good knowing you have support an eco-friendly American business. Each cufflink is made in California, USA by Sheila of Satin Crystals.
DO YOU MATCH THESE GEMSTONES?
If you have or aspire to any of these personality traits, these cufflinks are a match for you...
- Life of the Party
- Bold and Beautiful
- Ray of Sunshine
- Quiet but Powerful
- Well-mannered and Well-Dressed
Red Jasper is brimming with Yang energy, helping to balance any meakness in your personality. It lifts up the Root Chakra and motivates you to be more physically active. Red Jasper reminds you to embrace life because every day is a true blessing. Learn more about Jasper
- Positive Affirmation: "I am bold and confident"
- Primary Chakra: Root Chakra
- Intentions: Grounding Crystals
Your new cufflinks feature natural Red Jasper stones which may show occassional black veins and white patches. They are polished into 12mm round cabochons and set in gold plated brass, bullet-back cufflink metals. Easily flip the bullet clasps vertically to insert and horizontally to secure your double cuff shirts.
Size: 12 millimeters
Treatment: Natural, Untreated
*Due to the organic nature of the stone, each gemstone will differ from the other in patterns, colors and inclusions.
Metal: Gold Plated Brass
Open Dimensions: 1.1 inches (2.7 cm)
Closed Dimensions: 0.9 inches (2.2 cm)
Jasper is one of the harder stones and can take a little wear and tear. It should be kept separated from any stones that are harder than a 7 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.
Cufflink metals should be kept out of water. They will naturally oxidize with wear.
If there is a malfunction in the bullet-back clasp or the stones come loose over time, please contact us for a repair or replacement.
For energy cleaning, charging and programming, visit Crystal Care.
TOP 3 REASONS TO SHOP SATIN CRYSTALS
1. You get the best in beauty, quality and authenticity because Sheila & Lisa Satin handpick and inspect every stone to meet high standards.
2. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. It is our goal to deliver the perfect pieces you deserve. If something's not right please contact us so we can fix it, replace it, or refund it fuss-free.
3. We are boutique, not a big box corporation. That means we are always here to provide you with friendly and personal service.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
For your convenience, we offer Free Standard shipping in the USA. Want it faster? Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
International shipping is possible to several countries. Check our Shipping Policy.
30 day hassle-free returns. Check our Return Policy.
People also searched for..
Related Articles and Links..
If you have any questions, comments or stories about this product, we invite you to post them below. You may also reach us via the Contact page.
Thank you for your positive energy at Satin Crystals!
Disclaimer: Crystal healing information is for fun and entertainment only. It is not a replacement for medical treatments.