3 Easy Amethyst Rituals
Are you looking for easy ways to use your Amethyst crystals? Discover three rituals to activate the powers of your Amethyst stones. Gather your Amethyst crystals and get started.
What is Amethyst used for?
Amethyst is most popular for its spiritual energy. In crystal healing, Amethyst is used to access the Higher Self, deepen meditation, and connect with a world beyond this world.
This crystal is also popular as a relaxation stone, bringing blissful sleep, and clearing the mind of anger or tension.
To learn more, visit the in-depth Amethyst Meanings & Uses.
How can I use Amethyst?
Here are 3 easy Amethyst rituals to start using your Amethyst today:
Amethyst crystal layout ritual for sleep
Purpose: Helps you relax your mind so you can fall asleep peacefully.
What you need: Amethyst tumbled stone sets provide you with multiple Amethyst crystals. They are the prime pick for this ritual. You may also use other Amethyst shapes as you desire. The more Amethyst stones you have, the better.
1. Program your Amethyst crystals for a good night's sleep.
2. Place one Amethyst crystal at each corner of the four corners of your bed; this could be on the mattress, under the mattress, or at the foot of the bed.
4. Now close your eyes and imagine all of the stress from your mind and the tension from your body sinking into the bed. Imagine them falling through the floor, into the ground, and melting deep into the earth's core.
With the baggage of stress released from your aura, you feel as light as a feather, ready to float.
The four Amethyst crystals at the corners of your bed form a web of security and protection. Imagine them lifting you into a peaceful cloud, as though you are riding on a magic carpet of Amethyst.
As you float in bliss, focus on the two Amethyst stones at your Third Eye and Crown chakras. They are opening your upper chakras to connect with the natural pulse of the Universe. Surrender to the Amethyst's positive vibrations.
5. Before falling fast asleep, remove the two stones at your chakras and place them on your bedstand or under your pillow for a continuation of this comfortable crystal lullaby.
Amethyst crystal ball ritual for stress relief
Purpose: Everyday stress and anger relief.
What you need: Two Amethyst crystal balls
1. Program your Amethyst spheres for stress relief.
2. Sit comfortably and hold one Amethyst ball in each hand. Relax your mind and body. Breathe deeply and freely. Gaze softly at the spheres in your hands.
3. Imagine the Amethyst spheres casting spiritual purple light around your aura. Once you are surrounded by this breathtaking energy, breathe it into your body.
4. Now close your eyes and imagine the energy rushing up your hands and out your Crown chakra at the top of your head. This is your link to your Higher Self.
You can now easily access the deep relaxation and spiritual link every time you hold your Amethyst spheres.
5. Immediately after completing this metaphysical exercise, continue on by engaging in a physical body ritual. If your Amethyst balls are small enough, use them as massage stones. Roll them over any areas of your body that need relaxation. This is especially effective at the temples, your Third Eye, and on your scalp. Keep doing the Amethyst massage until your physical body is just as comfortable as your newly relaxed mind. You will be completely blissful.
Bonus Tip: Your activated Amethyst spheres can also be used as stress balls. Keep them in a handy place like on your nightstand, on your coffee table, or your work desk. Whenever you are feeling overwhelmed, hold the crystal spheres and infuse your aura with purple divinity and relaxation.
Amethyst pendulum ritual to access your subconscious
Purpose: Tap into your intuition and discover answers to your life's questions.
What you need: One Amethyst pendulum
1. Hold your Amethyst pendulum loosely in your dominant hand (right hand if you are right-handed, left hand if you are left-handed). Your dominant hand is your giving hand, so it is "giving out" the energy from your subconscious mind.
2. Ask which way is "yes" and wait for the pendulum to move in a certain direction. Ask which way is "no" and wait for the pendulum to move in a different direction. The Amethyst pendulum is now programmed to read your subconscious mind.
3. You can now bypass your ego and get straight to the source of truth from your Higher Self by asking yes or no questions. Your Amethyst pendulum answers.
Shop for Amethyst stones
Need more Amethyst? We have a whole Amethyst Crystal Collection for you to add to your spiritual bounty:
Continue your Amethyst journeys
Love Amethyst rituals? Here are related links for you:
- How to use Pendulums
Contact Satin Crystals
We would love to hear your thoughts, stories, and questions on Amethyst rituals. Feel free to post them here on the blog below and we'll get back to you.
Disclaimer: The information provided is for entertainment only. See full disclosure.