You've come to the right place if you're looking for the best in unique crystal healing bracelets. These beautiful bracelets are either handmade in our California studio or hand-selected during our global travels. Collect the whole series of Satin Crystals bracelets, layer them up and gift to friends to spread the chakra healing energies.
Measure your wrist and find the perfect bracelet fit
- To properly measure your wrist for the perfect bracelet size, have a soft measuring tape at the ready.
- Wrap the measuring tape around the area of the wrist that you wish the bracelet to lie.
- Use this measurement to purchase your new Satin Crystals bracelets.
- To measure for bangles, make sure to measure around the largest part of your wrist as you are making a fist.
- Alternative method for measuring for bracelet size if you don't have a measuring tape handy is to use a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Use this measurement against a ruler to find your bracelet size.
General Bracelet Sizing in Inches
Toddler 4" - 5"
Small 5" - 6"
Medium 6" - 7"
Large 7" - 8"
X-Large 8" - 9"
Learn about bracelet types
Bangle Bracelets are a sturdy addition to your crystal healing jewelry collection.
- Chain Bracelets dangle with natural crystal healing stones for a chakra charmed energy.
Clasp Bracelets are beaded with natural stones and secured with toggle, lobster, hook or screw clasps for a durable wear.
- Cuff Bracelets are metal bands set with natural gemstones. Empower your chakras with bold, crystal healing cuff bracelets.
Knotted Bracelets are bracelets knotted with silk and nylon threads keep each precious bead separated so that they will not rub up against each other. Another benefit of knotted necklaces is that if the strand rips, all of the beads will be saved!
- Stretch Bracelets are strung on flexible cord for easy wear. These are our most popular bracelet types because they are so easy to slip on and off. Our stretch bracelets are beaded with all natural stones and strung on sturdy cord for easy wear. Measure your wrist and order the perfect size for a comfortable fit. Feature a single bracelet on one wrist or layer them up for an eclectic energy.
- Wrap Bracelets coil around your wrist for a multi-layered look. Memory Wire bracelets wrap around like a slinky with stones. Long leather or cotton cord bracelets can be wrapped around your wrist, ankle or worn as a long necklace!
How to Properly Wear Memory Wire Wrap Bracelets
Although memory wire does retain its shape as it is wrapped around your wrist, it easily gets bent out of shape if you don't know how to properly wear the bracelet. Most importantly, do not try to slip on a memory wire bracelet like you do a stretch bracelet!
- To retain the shape of the memory wire, take one end of the coil and place it on the small of your wrist.
- Take the other end of the wire and gently coil it around your wrist.
- Press it into shape and reverse the process to remove the bracelet.